Pay Per Click can be a little daunting, especially for small business who don’t know the tatics to use in this type of advertising campaign. PPC, Creator Shadow give the some strategy of Pay Per Click, including how to use keyword research to refine your idea’s.
Pay Per Click (PPC) is an online marketing and advertising formula, where the advertiser does not pay a fee to place an advert, but rather pays a certain amount of money each time someone clicks on their ad and is taken to their website.
In PPC you can choose the keywords or phrases you want your website to be associated with when a search is performed. This means you have to decide how much you are willing to pay each time someone clicks on the search result – but the upshot is that you are advertising to people who are already interested in you.
Our PPC management experts have complete control of your campaign and any changes that they make to advertisement brings in great impact on our clients businesses immediately.
1. Account set-up. We’ll set up your account and analytics tracking in Google or other paid platforms. It’s essential to get set up correctly from the get-go…if you want to avoid reporting disasters down the road. And believe us, you want to avoid reporting disasters down the road.
2. Keyword research. We’ll research the keywords and phrases on which you should bid, conduct competitor research, and get a full understanding of the PPC landscape in your industry. We’ll also talk to you to see what keywords you think are most important.
3. Establish a budget. You choose how much you want to spend each month, then we’ll handle the PPC bid management process. Your bid, combined with your overall quality score, determine your ad’s placement on the page. The more popular and “in demand” your keywords are, the more you’re likely to spend for each click.
4. Get creative. We’ll create ads that are specific and highly targeted to encourage visitors to click through to your site. We do this through persuasive calls to action, targeted special offers, promotions, and more.
5. Landing pages. A great ad needs to take visitors to a great landing page. We’ll create optimized landing page content that leads users toward your ultimate goal – conversions.
6. Test and refine. We’ll closely monitor your PPC campaign to see what works and what doesn’t, then refine the process by keeping the ads with the best results.
Creator Shadow has conformed to Google’s requirements to achieve a status of a Qualified Google Advertising Agency, and boast for our expert client strategists and campaign managers for making us the premier