E-learning Instructional Designer
– Analyze the requirements provided by the client and SMEs for the development of compelling courseware that achieve learning goals
– Oversee the design and development of a variety of e-learning courses along with education department webpage
– LMS: Create, Test, Edit and Upload courses
– Investigate and resolve technical issues and limitations Develop training products for multiple front-line workgroups
– Develop effective and efficient training methods to provide the necessary skills and competencies to optimize employee proficiency
– Work with department leads and Subject Matter Experts to implement new courses and training to increase employee learning
– Develop and deploy evaluations to measure training effectiveness and learning
– Manage projects including timelines, development of content, scripts, stakeholders, video recording and audio
– Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
– Maintain project documentation and course folders
– Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously
– Handle projects /accounts independently
– Co-ordinate with other cross functional teams
– Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Must be competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment
– Must be analytical, problem-solving, self-driven
– Must be proactive and flexible and have ability to work under pressure and possess good follow-through skills
– Must have leadership skills
EmploymentType: Full Time
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Role: Instructional Designer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
- Write excellent and quality content for user manuals, Website, Blogs, Newspapers, Social media posts etc.
- Able to work closely with the technical team to grasp the all the technical concepts and make them understandable in the text and pictures format.
- Ability to do high research related to the subject and managing skill to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to gather complete information about the product with an eye for detail and present it in clear and concise manner to the end user.
- 3-5 years of experience in content writing and editing for multiple domains.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Technically sound in the field of Software, MS Office, Exchange Server etc.
- Proactive and Independent Thinker.
Qualifications and Skills
Event Strategy, Press Relations, Internal Communications, grammar, syntax, punctuation, formatting, crosscheck, accuracy,copywriting,editorial,hawk-eye